Ryval D560 Basketball goal is ready for a competitive neighborhood game of hoops!
D560 basketball goal is ready for a driveway game of hoops or just learning the game of basketball. This basketball system has all the features players are looking for. By directly connecting the flex-rim to the lower structural arm on the basketball system, we ensure the integrity of your backboard. This basketball hoop includes safety backboard edge-padding. Whether you have a tennis / basketball court, or a 1, 2, 3-car garage driveway, a Ryval Hoops in-ground basketball goal is performance-ready for family friendly play or serious competition. The basketball hoop has a solid rebound play off the 60” tempered-glass backboard. A high quality adjustable basketball hoop at box store prices. Finally, the D560 adjustable basketball system is covered by a 5 Year Warranty.
|Driveway Series D560:||$1,499.00|
|Shipping** (Details) ($400 Average Value):||FREE|
|Lift Gate Service ($115 Value):||FREE|
|Backboard Edge Padding ($129 Value):||FREE|
|Rim Height Adjustment
The rim height indicator is set after concrete to ensure accurate rim height measurements.
|12 guage Steel Pole
The 12 gauge one-piece steel pole delivers stability for quality rebounds.
|Medium Duty Flex Rim
w/Classic Spiral Net Ties
|Quality Backboard Design
8mm Thick Tempered Glass backboard.
Free 1" BackBoard Edge Padding.
|Quality Pole Finish
Black Textured Powder Coat Finish.
|Quality Gusset Design
The pole is secured to the base plate with 4 gussets adding stability and reducing sway.
|Quality Zinc Plated Hardware
Quality Zinc Plated hardware ensuring
Allows for larger overhang distance to keeping players from stepping off the playing surface.
|J-Bolt Anchor System
The Pole is anchored to concrete pier with 4 J-Bolts. You can take your goal if you move.
A fully enclosed actuator mechanism keeps children fingers safe while adjusting the height.
|Pole Size||5” x 5” with 12 gauge (7/64") steel thickness|
|Pole / Gusset Padding||Not available on this model|
|Flanged Base||8-5/8" Wide x 9-5/8" Long Base with 7" between Anchor Holes (Center to Center)|
|Flanged Base Holes||Slotted for minor adjustments|
|Gussets||4 Welded Gussets (2 Front and 2 Rear)|
|Backboard Size||60” x 36” x 8mm|
|Backboard Glass||Tempered Glass|
|Backboard Steel Frame||1.5" x 1" steel perimeter frame concealed behind backboard|
|Backboard Aluminum Trim||2" x 1" aluminum frame provides unmatched esthetics and protects glass from damage|
|Rim Mounting Type||Through glass using grommets. No pressure on glass|
|Backboard Padding||1” thick edge padding pre-installed on backboard|
|Overhang||2.5' from front of pole to front of backboard|
|Main Extension Arm||2-3/8" x 1-3/16" x 14 gauge (5/64") steel thickness. Two cross members.|
|Upper Extension Arms||2" x 1" x 14 gauge (5/64") steel thickness.|
|Adjustable||8' to 10'|
|Crank Handle Height||4'|
|Crank Handle Type||Removable 90° Crank Handle|
|FX Lift Assist Cylinders||Not Available on this model|
|Type||Medium Duty Flex Rim|
|Net Connection||Classic Spiral Net Ties|
|Rim Mounting Type||Through glass using grommets. No pressure on glass|
|Hardware Protection||Quality Zinc Plated|
|Finish Coating||Black Textured Power Coat Paint|
|Moveable to new location||Yes, Just need a new J-Bolt Kit|
|J-Bolt Size||1/2" diameter 19" Long|
|Shipping Service||Free standard curbside delivery ($400 Average Value)|
|Lift Gate Service||Free ($115 Value)|
|Scheduled Delivery||Free ($75 Value)|
|Residential Delivery||Free ($115 Value)|
|System Weight||263 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||350 lbs.|
|Packaging||3 boxes on 2 pallets|
|Warranty Type||5 yr Warranty|
|Dunking & Hanging||Not covered|
COMPARE 60" MODELS
|COACH C660||PHENOM X660||DRIVEWAY D560|
|BACKBOARD SIZE||60” x 38"||60” x 38"||60” x 36"|
|GLASS THICKNESS||1/2" Tempered Glass||3/8" Tempered Glass||8mm Tempered Glass|
|BACKBOARD TYPE||Pro Clear/Arena View||Pro Clear/Arena View||Standard H Frame|
|BACKBOARD PADDING||1" Thick||1" Thick||1" Thick|
|POLE SIZE||6" x 6"||6" x 6"||5" x 5"|
|POLE THICKNESS||7 Gauge||11 Gauge||12 Gauge|
|POLE PADDING||2" Thick||1-1/4" Thick||No Pole Pad|
|GUSSET PAD||2" Thick||1-1/4" Thick||No Gusset Pad|
|ADJUSTABLE||5' to 10'||7.5' to 10'||8' to 10'|
|LIFT ASSIST CYLINDERS||1||0||0|
|RIM||Dual Spring Heavy Duty Break Away Flex Rim w/Pro Tube™ Net Connector||Dual Spring Heavy Duty Break Away Flex Rim w/Pro Tube™ Net Connector||Medium Duty Flex|
|RUST PROTECTION||Hot Dip Galvanized||Electroplated Zinc|
|HARDWARE||XXL Stainless Steel||XL Stainless Steel||Quality Zinc Plated|
|FINISH COATING||Premium Powder Coat Paint||Premium Powder Coat Paint||Black Textured Powder Coat Paint|
|WEIGHT||495 lbs||352 lbs||263 lbs|
Heavy Duty H-Frame Welded Backboard Frame Design
• The Ryval Driveway Series H-Frame brackets are welded to the backboard boarder frame to create a rigid surface for the tempered glass to create gym-like rebounding play.
• Ryval glass backboards will not fog, cloud or scratch, which are characteristics of acrylic backboards. Structurally, the 8mm tempered glass performs similar to gym style backboards in rebounding & game play.
60" Backboard Size
• Ryval 60” backboards outperform box store brands and are popular with homes that have one, two and three car driveways. Very popular with moderate size courts.
24’ of Steel Backboard Frame
• The D560 H-Frame is constructed with 24 feet of 1” x 1.5” powder coated square tube steel to support the tempered glass backboard & flex rim.
Gym-Quality Ball Deflection & Rebounding
• Excellent rebound response for competitive play performance.
2" Die Cast Aluminum Frame
• The 2” aluminum frame protects glass edge and adds gym-like styling.
1" Thick Backboard Edge Padding
• ALL Ryval backboards come equipped ready to play with factory pre-installed safety backboard edge padding. The pre-installed padding also is added protection for the glass backboard during shipping.
Thick 12 Gauge Steel
• Driveways Series uses 12-gauge (7/64”) one-piece powder coated steel pole to support years of competitive play.
One-Piece Heavy-Gauge Steel Pole
• Ryval only offers one-piece pole designs, lessens shake, sway & minimizing vibration.
4 Welded Support Gussets
• The Drive Series 12-gauge (7/64”) pole is welded to base plate with 4 husky gussets adding substantial stability. Gussets help to minimize vibration, pole shake.
3/8 Inch Thick Base Plate
• The main pole is welded to a 3/8” steel base plate. The base plate is the anchor point between the “J” bolt pier base & main structural pole.
Adjustable Slotted Base Plate
• The slotted holes allow for minor adjustment that often is needed to square-up your pole with your driveway or court, after concrete has set.
Can I Take My Goal with Me if I Move?
• Ryval Hoop main pole base is fastened to 4 very large J-bolts that are in a concrete pier. You would only need to purchase a Ryval J-bolt ground anchor assembly kit for your new location. After some disassembly, you would un-bolt the goal from the J-bolts & move it to your new home.
Steel-Reinforced Ground Anchor Pier
• 4 pieces of 3/8” steel rebar is included to reinforce your concrete pier for a long-lasting solid base.
J-Bolts & Template Pier Installation
• The pole is anchored to the pier with 4 hardened zinc plated steel J-bolts. A steel template is included to insure the J-Bolts are set in the concrete perfectly and later will line up with the base of the pole.
Fine Calibration Leveling Nuts
• Eliminates the chance of a crooked or out of plumb pole that are traits of direct-burial pole and flange to flange mounted goal systems. Every Ryval goal pole can be installed to perfect plumb with fine adjustments that can be made with the J-bolt Leveling Nuts.
• 263 lbs.
Goal Shipping Weight
• 350 lbs.
Medium Duty Flex Rim
• Best in its class, the heavy gauge unbendable steel ring and a welded gusset are superior to box store rims. The two calibrated heavy springs are tuned to flex under pressure for gym-like performance & safety. A classic orange UV resistant durable powder coat finish protects your rim from rust.
• 5/8" diameter solid steel ring is ready for years of dedicated practice & play.
Classic Spiral Net Ties
• Replacing the net is quick and easy.
• Designed to last years in all climates.
Rigid Rim Ring
• Welded gussets support the regulation ring 50% of its circumference making it unbendable for any dunk.
Heavy Gauge Steel
• Ryval rims are built for the full force of your game.
• A baked-on UV resistant durable orange powder coat finish protects your rim from rust.
Innovative Rim Mounting
• The risk of breaking your tempered backboard glass is eliminated with a unique way of mounting the rim directly to the lower main structural arm, which takes all pressure from the rim and transfers it thru the arm to the main structural pole.
• This is accomplished by cutting out the glass where the rim fastens to the lower structural arm eliminating any way for the rim springing back to contact the glass during play.
Adjustable to As Low As 8'
• Younger competitors can work on proper shooting technique at 8' rim height.
Variable Height, Not Fixed Intervals
• Unlike other brands that will only adjust in 6" intervals Ryval Hoop goals can be adjusted to any height you want, increasing the height as you master them.
• A fully enclosed actuator mechanism keeps children fingers safe while adjusting the height.
No awning cranks, No broomsticks
• No parts to hunt for in your garage to adjust the height of your goal. Turn the handle right to go up, left to go down.
• The D560 removable actuator crank handle is secured with a wired pin. Removing the handle would prevent unauthorized height adjustment for younger players during unsupervised play or if you leave for a vacation and want the goal to remain at a fixed height.
Rim Height Indicator Location
• The rim height indicator is on the actuator near eye level for easy viewing to the person adjusting the goal height.
Accurate Rim Height Indicator Installation
• The rim height indicator is the very last step of the basketball goal installation. The height indicator is set after adjusting the rim ring to regulation height of 10 feet above the court surface below.
Accessible Actuator Handle
• Ryval’s rim height adjusting crank handles are mounted to be accessible for the reach of all ages.
Free Freight Delivery
• Standard curbside residential delivery in lower 48 states.
• Lift Gate service.
• Leaves warehouse in 2 to 3 business days.
• You will receive a tracking number same day your goal leaves warehouse.
• Delivery in 4-10 business days on average.
• Carrier will call and schedule delivery time for the curbside delivery.
• Shipment is fully insured for freight damage.
**Free standard curbside residential delivery with lift gate service in the lower 48 states. Standard delivery service does not include Special Delivery Services. Scheduled delivery appointment and adult signature is required. Some Restrictions do apply. Contact us for details and pricing for Special Delivery Services.**
We're currently collecting product reviews for this item. In the meantime, here are some reviews from our past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.