Return & Cancellation Policies
- Orders cancelled before goods are shipped will receive a full credit for the amount paid. However, orders are processed the same day, and typically ship the following business day. If an order is placed early, it might ship the same day.
- Once order has shipped it cannot be cancelled. See Return Policy below.
- In the event of cancellation, Buyer shall have no rights in partially completed goods.
- Seller, in its sole discretion, may accept or reject a request for order cancellation or modification and Buyer shall have no rights to cancel any firm order.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, for non-standard products, built to Buyer’s specifications or pursuant to Seller’s design, Buyer shall have no right to cancel or reschedule the delivery of any such non-standard products.
- Once the merchandise has shipped, returns are only eligible within 7 days of the receipt of the product by Customer (Buyer), and must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Ryval Hoops (Seller). DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE TO THE SELLER WITHOUT A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION number.
- Returns made without obtaining prior authorization accompanied with a RMA number will not be accepted by seller or be returned to sender at Buyer’s expense.
- The merchandise must be unused, and in the original shipping boxes and packaging to be eligible for a refund.
- All merchandise returned to Seller is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee plus any shipping charges incurred by Ryval Hoops.
- Except as provided for in Seller’s limited warranty to Buyer, Seller, in its sole discretion, may accept or reject any request by Buyer to return product for cash or credit.
- The Refund will be processed after the merchandise arrives at Seller’s warehouse in its original packaging and in brand new factory condition. We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 business days.
Return Shipping Policy
- The Customer is responsible for return shipping fees, and any shipping fees incurred by Seller for the initial shipment to the Customer; collect shipments will be refused and not be accepted. Free shipping only applies when the Customer keeps the merchandise.
- Any shipments retuned to sender marked “Undeliverable”, or otherwise similar nature, are subject to a 20% restocking fee minus any shipping charges incurred by Seller for the initial shipment to the customer and the return shipping back to seller.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We only replace items if they are defective.
- If you need to exchange a defective part please contact us at 832-559-3088 or e-mail us here. Be sure to include pictures of the defective part and a description of defect.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Damaged Items Policy
- We are not responsible for the performance of shipping companies. Once a package leaves the facility, it is out of our hands. If you need to file a claim for a package that was lost during shipping, please contact at 832-559-3088 or e-mail us here, and we will file the claim, on your behalf.
- Ryval Hoops is not responsible for damages caused by the shipping company. Please examine all shipments prior to signing for the product. See Shipping Policy here for more details.